Frequently Asked Question(s)
- Payment Options – 6 month, 12 months contracts, all with relevant credit facilities. There are incentives for a longer duration contract. Management decisions will be final.
- Group Bookings – We do provide incentives for Group Bookings, including discounts and room choice. Please contact our Administration team regarding vacancy and eligibility for the above-mentioned incentives.
- We accept Room Bookings for Students via our Website and/or physically on Hostel site after booking a viewing/site visit.
- Deposit – We levy a fixed deposit of Rs. 25,000 regardless of the room type and duration. This is a refundable deposit at the end of the tenure with respect to all furniture, common area facilities and fines being in accordance to the Tribe Student Contract. If any damages or fines do occur, we will deduct the same from the Deposit.
- The balance payment has to be made within 14 days from the date of booking.
- This booking deposit is nonrefundable.
- Student ID/ College proof/ Proof that one is a student
- Address Proof copy
- Aadhar card copy
- Two Passport size photographs
- Copy of Registration with the concerned regional FRRO/FRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Officer/Foreigners Registration Officer).
- Copy of Passport with at least 6 months validity remaining (Photo Page, Page indicating validity, Page bearing arrival Stamp of Indian Immigration, Visa with endorsement).
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of proof of residential/permanent address.
- Copy of Nationality & Domicile Proof.
- Copy of Student Visa.
- Copy of university admission letter and Confide student Certificate from the Educational Institution concerned.
- University details.
- Police Verification from the regional Police Station.
- Address Proof of last residence in India (if applicable).
- We provide Room Packages for 6 months and 12 months as per college academic year.
A- The student will be given permission to stay for an additional 7 days, based on prior notice given to Administrative team and only in exceptional cases.
B – One will not be given permission to stay if he/she is not a student.
- We allow only one name on the contract and only that person will be given the freedom to use the said room and facilities as mentioned in the Tribe Student Contract. Rooms cannot be transferred.
- Deposit – We levy a fixed Rs.25, 000 regardless of the room type and duration. This is a refundable deposit at the end of the tenure with respect to all furniture, common area facilities and fines being in accordance to the Tribe Student Contract. If any damages or fines do occur, we will deduct the same from the Deposit
- Refund on Cancellation – We do not provide a cancellation refund of the Tenancy Amount as mentioned in the Tribe Student Contract, during cancellation. We will refund the deposit amount owing to Deposit clause mentioned in the Tribe Student Contract, if no damage, fines or complaints have been lodged against said student. If we do find any form of mis-conduct we will deduct the same from the Rs.25,000 deposit amount
- We do not discriminate or provide incentives based on color, caste, community or sexual orientation. We believe all are equal.
- There is no age limit for residents. We require every resident to provide appropriate proof of current education, as it is mandatory for all to be Students.
- We welcome one and all, although, as policy dictates, we have separate sections for men and women.
- No children below the age of 17 years will be given tenancy.
- Although we are animal lovers, our policy does not allow pets within the campus.
- External friends and family will not be allowed within the rooms of a resident for security purposes and as per Hostel guidelines. We have provided a common area on the Ground Floor for residents to meet their peers and family.
- Subletting – Subletting a room or renting it out further is a Federal crime and will bear consequences.
a- External friends and family will not be allowed within the rooms of a resident for security purposes and as per Hostel guidelines. We have provided a common area on the Ground Floor for residents to meet their peers and family.
B – We provide adequate stay with our Tie-up hotels nearby for friends, family and relatives that would like an elongated/ overnight stay. We do not provide extra guest rooms within our campus.
- Only registered students are permitted to stay within the rooms as per the student contract.
- Access controls – We do not provide co-ed rooms on the same floor. There are different wings/floors for Males and Females, kept secure by state of the art access control systems. Boys and Girls will not be allowed to share rooms under any circumstances
- There is no fixed curfew timings but entry and exit will be digitally maintained.
- Student movements, IN and OUT of our Tribe campus is tracked via an access band provided to every student. Parents and student will be alerted via email and text message if the student has been away for more than 24 hour, 48 hour and 72 hour intervals.
- House-keeping facilities have been included in the cost and provided for, by Tribe.
- House-keeping and toilet deep clean within the student room will be provided Twice a week, whereas common area maintenance will be provided everyday.
- Tribe also provides Linen change Once a week.
The student is expected to keep his/her room and common area tidy on their own accord.
- ROOM 2- Twin Sharing
- 2 SINGLE BEDS WITH STORAGE
- 2 PILLOWS
- 2 PILLOW COVERS
- 2 BEDS SHEETS
- 1 DUSTBIN
- 2 SIDE CABINETS
- 2 STUDY TABLES
- 2 CHAIRS
- SHELVES ABOVE STUDY TABLE
- 2 CUPBOARDS – EACH WITH 2 DOOR WITH 2 DRAWERS
- SUN BLOCK WINDOW BLINDS
- 1 RUG
- 1 TRIBE CUSHION ON EACH BED
- 2 WALL POSTER FRAMES
- TOWEL ROD IN BATHROOM
- BATH ROOM MAT
- FULL LENGTH MIRROW BEHIND DOOR
- HOOKS ON DOORS.
- ROOM 1- SINGLE ROOM
- BED WITH STORAGE
- 1 PILLOW
- 1 PILLOW COVER
- 1 BED SHEET
- BED SIDE TABLE
- STUDY TABLE
- 1 CHAIR
- SHELVES ABOVE STUDY TABLE –
- CUPBOARD – 2 DOOR WITH 2 DRAWERS
- SUN BLOCK WINDOW BLINDS
- POSTER FRAME
- BATH ROOM MAT
- FULL LENTH MIRROW BEHIND DOOR
HOOKS ON DOORS
- Food – We provide premium quality food on our campus. Included in the package is Daily Breakfast and Dinner. Lunch is not included but we have an A La Carte restaurant that student can purchase from an array of choices
- Kitchen – We take pride in providing a different Veg and Non Veg sections in the kitchen and students/ parents are free to take a tour of, to check our quality standards.
- Cuisine – We provide Jain, Islamic and food for all backgrounds at the time they would prefer.
- Added Facilities – We have nutritionists, dieticians and Gym trainers that students can consult regarding their diets and health. In addition we provide an entire dashboard with the calorie and nutrition intake for parents and students to Asses.
- Dinner is not included on Saturdays and breakfast not included on Sundays.
- We choose not to provide kitchen appliances within the room due to fire and safety concerns. This being said, we provide fully equipped Wet and Dry pantries on every floor with refrigerators, microwaves, induction stoves and seating area for students.
- We have an A La Carte restaurant along with our daily Included Buffet that student have access to 24×7 for all 365 days. This works as a normal restaurant on a pay per dish basis. Friends and family will not be permitted within this area.
- Amenities included within the package:
- Electricity bills (Upto 8 hours of AC per day + Lights + Geyser + Fans) Per Room.
- Laundry (Upto 12 Kgs per month)
- Food facility ( 2 meals per day – Breakfast and Dinner) Excluding Saturday dinner and Sunday Breakfast.
- Entertainment zones
- Multi activity centre
- Internet facility
- We provide IT level Wi- fi in all areas of our campus. 40 mbps speed.
- All our rooms come with Ensuite bathrooms (Private bathrooms)
- Maximum sharing is between Two students within the Twin sharing room
- Yes We are providing Laundry facility to all students (12 kg`s a month ), We do not encourage washing and drying within the rooms, thus we have provided adequate Laundry, drying and pressing facilities for students to get all their clothes washed and dried.
- All clothes will be Geo-Tagged, and will be delivered at designated area for collection by students.
- We prohibit the use of Iron/ Iron Box within the room due to fire and safety guidelines. We allow the use of Beard trimmers, hair dryers, hair curlers and hair straighteners within the bathroom area, only if they are used responsibly. We do have separate smart Ironing rooms on each floors for student use.
- All cupboards are manufactured to students’ needs with inbuilt locks for safety of their possessions.
- There is an allocated medical area with an On-Call doctor at all times of the day. Along with this, we provide mental and personal health counselling with complete privacy as we see this as a priority as well.
- We have tied – up with OLIVE HEALTH CENTRE for medical emergencies and services for the safety and first – aid of our students
- Yes, we have a 24hour concierge that students can consult at all times of the day, regarding all issues or complaints one might have. We also have a complaint/ feedback loop within the website and app for students to use. Though, Tribe is not responsible for personal belongings and students are expected to take care of their belongings at all times.
- We do not survey student rooms with CCTV as it is against Privacy guidelines, although all common areas, corridors, campus periphery, elevators and entry/exit points are under 24 hour CCTV surveillance. Entry to every room has been covered on cctv surveillance.
We do not Tv inside the rooms. We have provided 55 inch TV on every floor and commons areas for student entertainment.
- Yes, we have common entertainment and play areas for students on the ground floor, fully equipped with pool tables, TV’s, board games, foosball tables, etc.
- Along with this, we have provided Break-out areas on every floor for the leisure of students.
- We have tied – up with professional event management companies for weekly, monthly and yearly cultural, sports, educational and informative events for students. Some will be free of cost but others might be paid for.
- There is a multi activity room where in we plan to hold various classes as per demand of students like yoga , meditation, motivational talks , group discussions etc.
- Yes, we provide a fully equipped Gym facility with professional Gym trainers, dieticians and nutritionists for students to consult. We do not permit any outside gym trainers on campus.
- Yes, we do provide adequate parking for bikes and cycles, whereas car parking – Please inquire?with Tribe management. Currently, Tribe does not offer cycles for hire but many cycle hire contacts can be given to students via our concierge
- No, Tribe does not believe in restrictions on one’s personal choice.
- No, Alcohol consumption, smoking or drug use is strictly prohibited within the rooms or common areas.
- Fines will be levied on students that choose to break the law and might lead to expulsion from the accommodation.
- No, Tribe does not discriminate or hold a bias on religious grounds.
- Yes, Tribe is currently located in Pune, Indore, Bangalore and Mumbai. All information regarding other sites can be found on our website – tribestays.com
Yes, a student can make a Transfer Request via the website or personally with the Tribe management. The Transfer Request may or may not go through depending on availability of rooms.
- Yes, we provide all daily necessities like toiletries, pharmaceutical products, stationery and grocery items on campus. Students are welcome to visit neighboring malls and shops as they please.
Yes we have Olive Health Centre as a health partner for students. Doctors on call or doctors visit,
Health Checkups, emergencies take care facilities will be available for students on subsidize rates.
Yes, College drop and pick up facility will be available for students as per the college timings.
Yes , Fire safety precautions have been taken care off . Students will be briefed regarding all emergency procedures . Fire drill will be done .