College life is tough, but college life during summers? Don’t even get us started. There’s one thing that we can all agree upon- Fresh fruit juices are a saviour, PERIOD! They’re super easy to make and even accessible to people living in a student hostel in Mumbai.
Juices are a great way to beat the heat, and there are plenty of options that you can make with just a few ingredients and a blender. Here are eight easy-to-make juices that you can enjoy during the summer months:
- Mango Madness: Let’s face it, some of us only look forward to summer seasons for Mangoes. So, why should you b bereft of this juicy delight while living in a girls hostel in Mumbai?It’s the perfect way to quench your thirst in the scorching heat of summer. The sweet and heavenly flavour of mangoes mixed with lemon and mint leaves will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Simply blend ripe mangoes, lemon juice, and a handful of fresh mint leaves to make this delicious juice.
- Pineapple Punch: You can’t do anything about the annoying humid weather, but you can definitely drink this Pineapple Punch.It is a great source of vitamins and minerals, and is the best for summer. The sweet flavour of pineapple combined with a squeeze of lemon make this juice an irresistible option for hot days. To bring this irresistible drink to life, blend pineapple, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Watermelon Cooler: This refreshing drink is made from the juiciest and sweetest watermelons. It’s perfect after an annoying lecture on a summer day and is a great way to hydrate your body. Even if you’re staying in a girls hostel in Mumbai, all you need to do is blend watermelon and add a squeeze of citrus juice to make this energising juice.
- Strawberry Slush: When summer screams dehydration, your favourite berry comes to the rescue. This 3-ingredient juice is all you need to make your summer evenings better. Best part? It’s low on calories! Put your strawberries in a blender, add a little maple syrup or honey and a squeeze in some fresh lemon juice. You can keep pouring in water and ice, until the juice is thick and frosty.
- Pomegranate Power: Did you know that pomegranate juice may help improve heart health by reducing oxidative stress, lowering blood pressure, and reducing inflammation?This powerful juice is a great source of antioxidants and vitamin K (needed for blood clotting). Additionally, if you are going through IBD or Inflammatory Bowel Disease, pomegranate juice is a healthy way to steer clear of tummy troubles. Simply blend pomegranate, lemon juice, and mint leaves to make this delicious drink.
- Orange Crush: This citrusy drink is perfect for a summer day. The juicy and sweet flavour of oranges combined with lemon juice and mint leaves make this juice a refreshing option for hot days. Blend oranges, lemon juice, and mint leaves to make this flavourful drink.
- Peach Perfection: The delicate, floral sweetness of peaces when combined with maple syrup or honey, lemon juice and served with ice, has never disappointed on a summer day. You’ll be tempted to taste this refreshing juice once you’re back from college and need something cool to drink in your luxury hostel in Mumbai.
- Lemon-Lime Twist: This zesty drink will make your body feel at relief even if the temperature is uncomfortably high. As the saying goes, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Cut the lemons and squeeze out the juice either by hand or you can even use a juicer. In a glass, make a mixture of sugar with a little bit of water. Once this mixture is ready, pour in the lemon juice and pulp. Serve it with ice!Only you would understand the satisfaction you get after drinking your favourite fruit juice in the sultry summer months. These eight delicious and refreshing juices are perfect for the hot and humid days of summer. They are easy to make, low in calories, and packed with vitamins and minerals.And if you’re someone living at Tribe, you know you wouldn’t even have to make these juices yourself. They’ll be served to you on a platter!